Monday, December 3, 2012

Need Help With Your Brochure?


    How is your final project coming along? Are you facing a standstill, and you’re looking for some help? Where did the time go? Well I think I found the right website for you. It’s virtually impossible to escape brochures. Wherever you go, you will see a brochure for various companies and organizations. While I was snooping around the internet, I came across this helpful site.
    This site is brought you to by the Brother Company. Brother This website will allow you to make free custom brochures so you can see what it looks like before you finally commit to a project. You don’t want to commit to a project if you are truly happy with it. If you didn't know, Brother also makes various types of printers as well. This website is great especially if you don’t have access to the Adobe software at home. Most of us don’t have access to the software when we’re on campus due to the machines being available on a small number of machines. I know what I want to do for my project, but I was just wanted to help others who might be stuck with their project.
     I’m currently in a limbo where I don’t want to finish my final project. I have mixed feelings about it. I have to figure out what’s going on with my printer because I want to make sure it’s perfect before I go, and get my final brochure printed out. I don’t want my final project printed out, and there’s a typo or something on my brochure. The other side of me wants to get this project finished so I can focus on my winter break. I’m so tired of going to school right now. Good luck on your final projects! I can’t wait to see them next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment