Monday, December 3, 2012

Final Project


     Initially I didn’t know what I wanted to do for my project. It finally hit me after I viewed what some of the other students were doing. My girlfriend and I always go to Rochester for our summer vacation. Every year we make sure we go to the Strong Museum. It takes me back to when I was a child because I used to go there all of the time with the YMCA, and I enjoyed every minute of it. If you never been there, I highly suggest that you go whenever you get the chance to. You will have the time of your life!
     The main reason why I love the Strong Museum is for the simple fact that you can do whatever you want, and have a good time while you do it. I honestly think the best exhibits to go to include the video game revolution area, or the Bernstain Bears area. I believe I read all of those books as a kid, and I would honestly go back and read all of them if I had the time to. I really enjoy the video game revolution area because gaming has been a part of my life since I was two years, and it will always be a part of my life. They constantly add new areas to the museum as well. They recently added a Dora the Explora area, and they just announced they added a new Star Wars exhibit. I’m going to go back soon!
     I enjoy it now because I can go where I want, and I can choose to stay in one exhibit longer if I want to. It’s a much better experience. I was glad I was able to share that part of my childhood with my girlfriend because she never went to the Strong Museum before we went. What did everyone choose to do for their project?

No comments:

Post a Comment