Thursday, December 13, 2012

Final Critique


     Did everyone enjoy the final critique? Could you see yourself working on future assignments like the ones that were presented in this class? Were you happy with your final project? Do you think your respective would use your brochure as their official brochure?
     I just want to say that I enjoyed everyone’s brochures because they all were amazing. Look at how far we’ve come from the first day of class to where we are now. I’m happy with my final project because this experience was more than a class for me. Initially I took this class because I needed the credit, but I enjoyed taking this class this semester. This class presented a comfortable and engaging culture which I loved. It was more of an evolution of my artistic skills. I now have the skills to complete these projects in the future. I would love it if the Strong Museum used my brochure as their official brochure. I would be on cloud nine if they choose my brochure for their official brochure. I hope that my excitement and love came through with this project.
     The Strong Museum is always going to be a part of me because I constantly went there as a kid, and I go whenever I get the chance to. As we get older and we continue to pursue our careers, we tend to lost things that made us who we are. This is one thing that I’ll never get bored of, and I always want the Strong Museum to be a part of my life. If I have kids in the future, I want to share this awesome place with them as well. I can’t wait to go back next summer. Experiencing the Strong Museum every year can become a routine for me. Rochester, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment