Monday, December 3, 2012

End of the Poster Saga


I was truly impressed with all of the posters that everyone presented. I couldn’t believe where I drew my inspiration from. I was putting back some returns at work, and I passed by this copy of Batman the animated series. I can’t find the exact title, but I shared the following photo. It’s the Batman costume in the middle.
In retrospect, I wished I spelled Pirates of the Caribbean correctly but I was pleased with the outcome. I couldn’t believe that I misspelled Caribbean. I didn’t notice it until I took a final look at my project right before I presented my project. I’m glad that I chose to experiment with color for this project. The color and the text really came together as one. My poster stood out from the other posters, and I'm proud of that. The reason my poster was different from everybody else is due to the fact that I used a lot of text for my poster. The added text truly drives the point home. I think my main point stuck with a few people because most of my classmates read the poster board over and over.
 I believe this is my best work, and I wouldn’t change anything about this project. I can’t believe that the end of the semester is upon us. It seems like yesterday that we were composing our initials projects, and we didn’t know how to use the programs fully. I can’t wait to see what everyone produces for their final project. For my final project, I’m going to make a brochure that features photos from the Strong Museum. I’ve always loved the Strong Museum because I used to go there all of the time with the YMCA. I don’t care how old I get, I will always love going to the Strong Museum. That will never change.


No comments:

Post a Comment